Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Intro and Disclaimer

This blog has been started with admittedly selfish intentions. I have found in past experiences that a medium like this blog is ideal for not only recording my experiences for myself in a journal-like way but also for keeping friends and family in the loop about my whereabouts and wellbeing. In my last blogging experience (in Uganda and Rwanda, chasinguganda.blogspot.com), I found it a great place to reflect on my experiences and provide whatever insight I might from my perspective on the countries and cultures that might be incredibly foreign to friends back home. I do all I can to avoid preachiness, keep things interesting, and not just log events but include a mix of stories, anecdotes, and profiles of the people I encounter. In short, I do what I can to keep it interesting, but I can't promise brevity. I also welcome conversation and any comments or suggestions you may have! Thanks for reading, I really do appreciate it!

No comments:

Post a Comment